Overseeing the compliance process and carrying out back-office initiatives on a day-to-day basis can be time consuming. Additionally, these efforts require valuable resource allocation that can take away from your core business. Having a compliance and back-office solutions partner like Suracy allows your organization to focus on growth while we manage these complex processes.
Suracy can verify employees and independent contractors are securing and maintaining required insurance, certifications, and licenses.
For all employees and independent contractors, Suracy will:
• Collect, validate, and keep record of certificates of insurance, state contractor licenses, and other applicable certifications and licenses
• Perform monthly (or more frequent) coverage audits to ensure insurance is in-force, meets minimum requirements, and has not been cancelled
• Provide timely notifications should an independent contractor fall out of compliance (exp. policy cancelled or limits changed)
• Our database offers real-time reporting capabilities to monitor certifications and licenses and provides updates on applicable expirations
We can accommodate additional needs:
• Manage independent contractor agreements
• Direct deposit setup
• Background check processes
• Pre-renewal and expiration communications
• Other requests
Whether you're a current customer or just thinking about it, we're here to help.